I was a teaching assistant in the 2020 edition of the Data Driven Ecological Synthesis course. As described here, it gives “early-career biologists the tools and skills needed to interact with, manage, clean, and analyze data”.
The topics of the classes included:
- Best practices for data management
- Useful statistical and mathematical tools
- Data cleaning and data analysis tools
- Data visualization and presentation
- Automation and reproducibility of analyses
The slides of my class about data visualization can be seen below: